About the Program:
HCL Training and Hiring Programs focus on transforming students into efficient job-ready IT professionals. These programs are offered by HCL Training and Staffing Service Pvt. Ltd. (HCL TSS), a subsidiary of HCL Technologies. These programs were initiated to train young graduates and class 12th students to provide them with an opportunity to start their IT careers with HCL. These programs present a unique opportunity to learn & execute modern-day IT skills on real-time projects, candidates are enabled to gain proficiency and upskill before joining HCL Technologies.
Registration / Admission Process:
Apply to the HCL Train & Hire Program on www.hcltss.com or walk in to any of the HCL TSS centres mentioned at http://www.hcltss.com/contact-us/
At the HCL TSS centre you will undergo a 3 step process:
- BRIEFING: You will be briefed about HCL and its hiring process by HCL experts
- ONLINE TEST: Post briefing you will undergo an Online Aptitude Test
- INTERVIEW: Post completion of the briefing process and the test, you will appear for an interview.
Post selection in the initial rounds, candidates will be scheduled for HCL SAT examination by HCL TSS representatives whose dates will be informed to the selected candidates.
The candidate needs to appear for the HCL SAT on the scheduled date at the designated SAT centre.
Candidates who clear the HCL SAT are offered an opportunity to get admitted to HCL’s Train & Hire Program.
All offered candidate will have to submit all necessary documents at the HCL TSS centre as per the offer letter.
Candidates will have to deposit an initial amount as per the offered letter to block their seat for HCL’s Train & Hire program. They will have to pay up the remaining amount or produce a loan sanction letter as per the payment schedule mentioned in the offer letter.
The candidate will then receive confirmation about joining date, which needs to be adhered to complete the admission process.
Terms & Condition:
- HCL / HCL TSS reserves the right to block any admission or application process without any prior notice.
- HCL / HCL TSS can cancel the candidatures application / training at any point due to candidates inappropriate behaviour or violation of any policy made available to them during induction.
- Candidates will be provided stipend and salary as per the current policy.
- All admissions are subject to successful background verification, no previous academic backlog and eligibility criteria as applicable.