QuickBooks Certified User Certification Program
The exams on this site are QuickBooks Online exams. The Intuit QuickBooks Desktop exams cover different QuickBooks software. Only register for one of these exams if you have studied for the online exam version. (Study guide posted here).
Intuit’s QuickBooks Certified User (QBCU) Certification is an industry-recognized credential that effectively validates one’s skills in QuickBooks accounting software. The Intuit Education Program offers complimentary software to students enrolled in approved education programs. Visit www.intuiteducation.com for more information.
Bookkeeping in the 21st century requires more than knowledge of GAAP principles or an eye for detail—students need relevant computing skills. Intuit® QuickBooks, the industry leader in managerial accounting software for entrepreneurs and small business, provides an easy-to-understand platform for students to grasp accounting concepts while honing skills in the most prevalent bookkeeping application in small business today. Students can validate their QuickBooks knowledge by becoming an Intuit QuickBooks Certified User (QBCU).
For detailed information on individual Certification requirements, please visit www.certiport.com/quickbooks.
Exam appointments may be made in advance or on the day you wish to test, subject to availability. The exam/appointment testing time limit noted on Pearson VUE web pages reflects the total appointment time, including an NDA, exam time, and survey.
QuickBooks Certified User Certification Exams and Exam Preparation
QuickBooks Certified User Certification exams are components of Intuit’s QuickBooks Certification Program endorsed by Intuit Education. The exams are computer-based assessments of knowledge, competencies, and skills related to disciplines such as Implementation and/or Maintenance and include both knowledge based questions like multiple choice & matching and performance based formats.
As preparation for the QuickBooks Certified User Certification exams, recommended courses and/or study materials are available.
Exam Retake Policy
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on any QuickBooks Certified User exam the first time, the candidate must wait one day (24 hours) before retaking the exam.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait five days (120 hours) before retaking the exam a third time.
- A five-day waiting period will be imposed for each subsequent exam retake.
- There is no annual limit on the number of attempts on the same exam.
- If a candidate achieves a passing score on an QBCU exam, the candidate may take it again.
- This policy applies to both voucher-based and site-license-based Certiport Centers.
- All original vouchers must be used prior to their expiration dates, without exception.
- Retake vouchers must be used within 30 days of the initial failed exam. If a retake was purchased, the retake voucher is sent by email after a failed exam.
- Test results found to be in violation of this retake policy will result in the candidate not being awarded the attempted credential, regardless of score.
- For additional information regarding this policy and requests for accommodations, please contact Certiport Customer Services.
Simplify administrative tasks with exam vouchers. Vouchers are prepaid exam certificates that enable corporations to manage administration of the certification program centrally and eliminate paperwork by distributing vouchers electronically.
Order your QuickBooks Certified User exam vouchers today.