Login options for Ericsson
I want to schedule an appointment.
Note: You may not schedule an appointment more than 60 days in advance.
Where do you plan on taking your certification exam?
- Ericsson Certification Day
- Full ECD sessions will not show on the calendar while scheduling. If you still want to find out when the next ECD is in your location, in case of any cancellations, please check the ECD Global Calendar. (Link is available only within the Ericsson internal network.)
- OnVUE online proctoring
OnVUE gives you the opportunity to take an exam almost wherever and whenever, while being watched by a remote invigilator through your webcam. Read more about OnVUE to learn about the process and decide if this option is right for you. Note that writing utensils and paper are not allowed during OnVUE exams, but you will have the option to use the inbuilt whiteboard feature while taking the exam online.
Note: There are some restrictions to which countries OnVUE exams are allowed. OnVUE exams are allowed in all geographies, except the following countries: Slovenia, China, Japan, and embargoed countries (North Korea, Cuba, Syria, Sudan, and Iran).
If you are uncomfortable with any of these requirements, we recommend you schedule an in-person exam at either an ECD or a Pearson VUE Test Center.
- Pearson VUE® Authorized Test Center (voucher code required)
- Unproctored Exams: Ericsson Qualification Exam - Security and Proctor Assessment Exams (for ECD proctors only)
- You must enter the private access code provided by Ericsson to book your exam.
I want to log into my account (change, cancel or view an existing appointments or take an Online Proctored exam).