Blue Prism offers the following exams to support its certification program:
||Exam Name (language)
||Associate Developer (EN)
||Blue Prism Developer (EN, DE, ES, JP, RU, ZH-CN)
||Blue Prism Professional Developer (EN, JP, ZH-CN)
||Designing Blue Prism Process Solutions (EN, JP, ZH-CN)
||Blue Prism ROM Architect (Version 2) (EN, JP)
||Designing a Blue Prism (Version 5.0) Environment (EN)
||Designing a Blue Prism (Version 6.0) Environment (EN, JP)
||Installing and Configuring a Blue Prism (Version 5.0) Environment (EN)
||Installing and Configuring a Blue Prism (Version 6.0) Environment (EN, JP)
Please visit the Blue Prism Portal for details on each exam: Certification Exam Information
A re-sit cannot be taken until at least 30 days after a failed exam. This applies to all exams.
- For the Blue Prism Professional Developer (ADP01) exam, you must have first passed the Blue Prism Developer (AD01) exam at least six months earlier.
- For the Designing Blue Prism Process Solutions (ASD01) exam, you must first have passed the Blue Prism Developer (AD01) exam.
You can take the exam as many times as you need but please note that you will need to pay for the exam each time you take it.
Blue Prism takes test security extremely seriously and adopts a zero-tolerance approach for those found guilty of infringing the non-disclosure agreement presented to candidates at the start of the exam.
This agreement specifies that you are expressly prohibited from disclosing, publishing, reproducing, or transmitting the exam, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means including visual, aural, verbal, written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the prior express written permission of Blue Prism.
In the event that candidates are found guilty of infringing this agreement, the following measures are taken:
- All your Blue Prism certifications and badges are revoked.
- All your Pearson VUE test scores are revoked.
- You will be banned indefinitely from taking any Blue Prism certification exam with Pearson VUE.
- You will be added to a Pearson VUE watch list and an alert is raised if you attempt to register for another Blue Prism exam.
- Your photo will be circulated to Pearson VUE test centers to further prevent you attempting to take Blue Prism exams.
- Your Blue Prism Portal account will be deactivated.
- Your certification will be removed from employers Partner Certification.
- The outcome of any security investigation will be released to your employer, prospective employer or screening agency should any of these contact us to authenticate your certification.
Examination Scheduling Information
Pearson VUE Account
You may create a Pearson VUE account directly on the Pearson VUE website. There is a “Create account” option available on this page.
If you are having difficulties creating a Pearson VUE account, please contact the Pearson VUE customer service team using the link on this page.
Registering for an Exam
Once you have a Pearson VUE web account you will be able to register for any exams for which you qualify. You will need to choose your exam, exam language, exam test center, date of exam and time of exam.
When registering for an exam you will only be presented with the exams for which you are eligible as some exams have prerequisites. After you schedule your exam, Pearson VUE will send a confirmation email detailing your exam date, your exam time, the address and phone number of the test center and directions to the test center.
Blue Prism is in partnership with Credly and awards digital badges to successful candidates. If you are successful in your exam you will receive an email notification from the Credly platform (firstname.lastname@example.org) with instructions for claiming your badge and setting up your account. Visit the Credly site for further information about digital badging. To learn more about the program, how to claim and share badges please read our Badging Overview on the Blue Prism University website.
Test accommodations are personalized and considered on a case-by-case basis and you will need to provide supporting documentation for your application. For more information, including how to contact us, please visit the certification section of our FAQ page.
We will not provide any refunds, credits or other adjustments if we advise you that an accommodation is not available after you register for or take an exam.
Please do not register for an exam until your accommodation has been confirmed by Blue Prism.
Please click the link below to download our exam pricing list.
Please note: Prices do not include applicable taxes, vouchers, promotions or membership discounts that you may have.