Department of Health – Abu Dhabi (DOH) Examinations
Kindly note that healthcare professionals will first have to apply to Department of Health – Abu Dhabi.
You will be able to schedule an exam once credentialing has been done and approved.
Get Certified from your Home or Office
Some exams can now be delivered via Pearson VUE Online Proctoring, which allows you to take your DOH exam from almost any location. A live proctor will monitor you through the webcam on your workstation.
Watch the short video on the DOH Online Proctoring page to see how it works. Run the system test and exam simulation before you sign in and register.
Scheduling an Exam
- You must meet all of the eligibility criteria for your specialty in order for your application to be approved.
- Once credentialing has been done and approved by DOH, you will need to login to the DOH website using the username and password provided to you after clearing the Dataflow. Then you will need to book the DOH exam-ticket.
- Following the DOH exam-ticket booking, Pearson VUE will email a username and password to you within 72 hours that you may use to schedule your examination date as per the eligibility that you have received from DOH. If you do not receive the eligibility within 72 hours or if any of the information is incorrect, please contact DOH or Pearson VUE immediately using one of the following methods:
- DOH Contact: +971 2 666 4442 between 07:30 and 02:30 UAE time, Sunday to Thursday, excluding Friday, Saturday and UAE holidays
- DOH Contact calling from the UAE: 800555 between 07:30 and 02:30 UAE time, Sunday toThursday, excluding Friday, Saturday and UAE holidays
- DOH Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pearson VUE Candidate Support: +971 4 453 5380 between 08:30 and 17:00 UAE time, Sunday to Thursday, excluding Friday, Saturday and UAE holidays
- Pearson VUE Email: HAADcustomerservices@pearson.com
- Print your booking confirmation and bring it with you to the test centre.
Attention: Please make sure that you check your spam and junk email folders as it is possible that candidate correspondence from Pearson VUE could automatically go to one of these folders. All correspondence from Pearson VUE will end with “@pearson.com.”